RECRUITMENT FOR BUSINESS ANALYST IN CANADA…APPLY NOW!!!
Canada is a country in the Northern America with ten provinces and three territories. The capital city is Ottawa, Quebec as the largest province and the major hub for job opportunities, with Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver as the three largest metropolitan areas. Canada has advanced economy which is regarded as the tenth-largest in the world today. The economy of Canada solely depends on its well-developed international trade networks and vast natural resources.
We’re currently seeking for talented, experienced, and goal oriented individual to serve as Business Analyst. As a business analyst, you’ll be charged with the responsibility of reviewing, and identifying opportunities that would facilitate the improvement of the business effectively.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Development of effective financial models
- Effectively forecasting annual and quarterly profits
- Prompt analysis of the company financial status
- Conduct thorough research of historical financial data
- Explore investment options and present risk and opportunities
- Develop and execute test plans
- Other duties assigned
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Degree in related field
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Leadership and planning skills
- Good organization and time management skills
- Impeccable project management skills