MULTIPLE SKILLED LABORERS JOBS IN CANADA
Canada is a country in the Northern America with ten provinces and three territories. The capital city is Ottawa, Quebec as the largest province and the major hub for job opportunities, with Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver as the three largest metropolitan areas. Canada has advanced economy which is regarded as the tenth-largest in the world today. The economy of Canada solely depends on its well-developed international trade networks and vast natural resources.
We’re currently seeking for talented, energetic, experienced, strong Skilled Laborers. As a skilled laborer, you’re required to have undergo series of training to boast certain skill set required in construction jobs.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cleaning and preparation of construction site by removing debris and other waste materials
- Maintaining of a safe and clean work environment by proper storing and handling of materials
- Offloading and loading of materials either manually or through the use of machine
- Strictly following of health and safety guidelines and protocols
- Capable of lifting heavy materials or objects
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or similar.
- Completed apprenticeships recommended.
- Good problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Good planning and organization skills
- A good understanding of safety protocols