RECRUITMENT FOR PRODUCT MANAGERS IN CANADA
Canada is a country in the Northern America with ten provinces and three territories. The capital city is Ottawa, Quebec as the largest province and the major hub for job opportunities, with Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver as the three largest metropolitan areas. Canada has advanced economy which is regarded as the tenth-largest in the world today. The economy of Canada solely depends on its well-developed international trade networks and vast natural resources.
We’re currently seeking for talented, experienced, and goal oriented individual to serve as Project Manager. As a project manager, you’ll be charged with the responsibility of facilitating the development of products based on new and existing ideas.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Liase with other member of the organization to ascertain the business goals and objectives
- Formulate product plans that would be ideal for customers and for future use
- Analyzing and compiling of data to ascertain the success or failure of products
- Take control stage on the research of new products and ideas
- Other duties assigned
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Degree in related field
- Customer service and goal oriented
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Good problem solving and decision making skills